Reynolds knows Star
If you are in the market for a Swiss turn machine, you’ll want to consider Star for your machining needs.
Highly credible and critically important support with a high number of local service technicians and applications engineers. Spare parts are widely available. Star has a product line that is designed to grow with you, with a wide array of models available in the product line at many entry points.
Is a Star machine right for you?
Choose Star if you are looking for:
- Productive and capable swiss-turn machines
- Wide breadth of offerings designed to grow with you and meet your needs at any level
- Quality machines with longevity
- Local support and availability of knowledgeable technicians
Reynolds has more than 40 years of experience with Star, and throughout our history, we’ve witnessed the longevity of the machines first hand.
Explore our current in-stock selection of Star machines. Make an appointment to visit our showroom to see them in action, or explore our resources here to learn more about this premier brand of manufacturing machinery.
Why Reynolds Machinery?
- Outstanding local support
- Local service technicians and applications engineers
- Maximize your investment with training, servicing and longevity
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Genuine investment in the success of your business and efficiency of your operations
Star Machines we offer:
Swiss-Type Turning Machines
More about Reynolds Machinery & Star:
Supercharge Your Turning Center with Live Tools
Traditionally, a turning center was a very focused piece of equipment, offering a two axis lathe, which allowed for machining of round, straightforward parts. In
Innovations in Turning Centers That Make Them Exceptional Additions to Your Machine Shop
You might be blown away by some of the innovations that could make adding a turning center to your operation a smart and efficient choice.
Take advantage of Section 179
If you’re like a lot of companies, you’re already looking at your budget for Q4–and maybe even Q1 2022–and working out ways to optimize your
Seven steps to increase productivity with your existing machines
If you’ve been looking for ways to maximize your throughput in your manufacturing process, there are several things you could start doing right now, that