Reynolds knows Chiron
Chiron offers highly-productive vertical machining centers useful for manufacturers who are looking for machining centers that specialize in fulfilling high volume low mix products, or very complex medical device components in a medium volume, medium mix. Chiron is an extremely high-tech, very capable brand, with a strong reputation in manufacturing settings that specialize in medical manufacturing or high volume, low mix products.
- Premium brand with premium quality machines.
- Local support and service
- Highly-productive and highly-functional vertical machine centers.
Reynolds Machinery is proud to offer Chiron to our customers.
Why Reynolds Machinery?
- Outstanding local support
- Local service technicians and applications engineers
- Maximize your investment with training, servicing and longevity
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Genuine investment in the success of your business and efficiency of your operations
Chiron Machines we offer:
More about Reynolds Machinery & Chiron:
Vic and Aaron, Applications Engineers from Reynolds Machinery, walk us through “Everything You Need to Know If You Are Considering Moving to a 5-axis Machining Center.”
Hurco uses computer technology to make the manufacturing process more efficient by supplying the most innovative, reliable, and efficient CNC machine tools out there.
If you’ve been looking for ways to maximize your throughput in your manufacturing process, there are several things you could start doing right now, that